Dr. Scott D. Coon
Chiropractor, Professor and Consultant


Fairport Office Centre
1387 Fairport Road, Suite 520
Fairport, NY 14450

(585) 425-9820










                Find me on Facebook     My Professional Profile     Email Me!

PATIENT FORMS

ABOUT DR. COON

SERVICES  PROVIDED

CONTACT ME

GET DIRECTIONS

TESTIMONIALS

PHOTOS

MY LINKS

PHYSICAL FITNESS

MY DOWNLOADS

 
CONDITIONS TREATED
BACK PAIN
LOW BACK PAIN
MID-BACK PAIN
SI DYSFUNCTION
DISC HERNIATION
SPRAIN/STRAIN
 
NECK PAIN
WHIPLASH (CADS)
CERVICAL DISC
HEADACHES
TMJ (JAW)
 
EXTREMITY PAIN
SHOULDER
ELBOW
WRIST
HIP
KNEE
ANKLE

Some information about me and my practice:

I am a family chiropractor in private practice since 1994 and owner of Tri-County Chiropractic, PC.  I have two office locations for patient care in which I share space with several ‘like minded’ practitioners.  In addition, I am an Assistant Professor at New York Chiropractic College and am currently teaching in the Neuroanatomy II Lab.

I go to work every day with two goals; to do my best and to do one ‘exceptional’ thing that isn’t expected for each of my patients.  If I can do those two things, everything else falls into place.

If you are viewing my website for the first time, you are either searching for a chiropractor or recently been to my office.  I have the following patient care philosophy: determine the problem, develop a treatment plan and monitor the changes.  Once the problem is solved, I'll dismiss you from care until the next time you give me a call.

I would define myself as a 'spinal specialist'.  I specialize in understanding the most common complaints people experience involving the skeleton, muscles and nerves.  Back and neck pain make up 80% of the conditions I manage in my office.  Shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle and foot complaints make up the other 20%.

My typical first treatment involves the following: a consultation to first discuss your concerns and what your goals you are hoping to achieve by using my services; an examination to determine what I think is causing your concerns; a diagnosis in order to give a name to the problem you are having and finally a treatment plan.

A typical treatment will last 20-40 minutes and involves the following: a re-evaluation to determine if we are on track with your goals; placement on the chiropractic table and use of appropriate modalities (hot pack, ice pack, electric stimulation, ultrasound, traction); application of the chiropractic adjustment (flexion distraction, drop techniques, spinal manipulation, deep tissue massage, Graston Technique, which is an instrument assisted myofascial release technique); and once we are done I'll have you stand up, walk around and determine if any additional treatment is needed before concluding the session.

I accept most insurance plans but unfortunately I can not participate with every plan.  Some of them are unfair to people like me and those plans I do not accept.  Whether you have insurance or not, I always offer a FREE 15-MINUTE CONSULTATION so we can discuss your concerns and I can tell you up front what it will costs for you to see me.

I look forward to working with you.  I have had the opportunity to treat over 6000 new patients since 1994. I can promise you I will do my best for you.  Have a great rest of your day!

Copyright 2013, drscottcoon.com
                    
Report broken links or any other problems to drcoon@drscottcoon.com.  Copyright  1994-2013